Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Organization

Today's post was supposed to be about making cute little bunnies out of children's socks. Unfortunately my rubber bands went missing and after a great deal of searching we were unable to find them. The brand new bag we just bought today. Not that  you could find anything in my house.

I threw my back out the other day and it's been very challenging to do any housework. I was away all weekend when I normally do the bulk of my cleaning so right now we are very behind. I cancelled this afternoon's playdate (read: incentive to clean) so I could go the chiropractor, which didn't help at all.

Then there's the kids - they haven't been able to stop making messes today. There is something hard-wired in their little minds that as soon as I'm incapacitated in some way or another it's the time to go crazy. Maybe I shouldn't be trying for a third child and 6+ months of throwing up.

The fact of the matter is this: if I don't get a handle on this soon it's not going to be good. The next couple of months will be crazy for me and we all need the sanity of an organized home that I can keep clean.

In the mean time I'll keep looking for those elastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment